Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Love for you.


my dearest mummy,


no matter what happens, i will definitely love you always with all my heart. as a daughter i do admit. i make mistakes. i'm very sorry for all that. i hope that you can forgive all my mistakes all this while. you are the PERFECT person i ever know in this world. you are a super duper mother and nobody can ever be like you. you are the greatest!


like i'm always express myself towards you. i'm hoping for that to happen. i miss every single moment between us. please, bring back those precious time that we used to share together back. honestly, i miss that moment so much!


please guide me to go through all this. i'm always counting on you. you are the person i trusted the most. nobody else.


one thing i know for sure, I ALWAYS LOVE YOU with all my heart! (^_^)

No comments: