Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

:)

i just need someone that can be with me whenever i need her / him. someone that can be there for me when i'm in trouble and when i'm happy. i'm not asking for more, but just a sincere person who is there for me for who i am, and that person can be herself / himself for who she / he is without a thing to be changed. yeahh, that should be the way !!


the first impression is damn important because at that time you will decide whether you like her / him or not because it will lead to a better future. it is important to be happy, calm, safe, who you are whenever you are with someone you feel happy with. by just listening to her / his voice, be with her / him make you feel happy and cheerful.


i want to be me whenever i'm with you, and you are willing to accept me for who i am, for the good or bad side of me. you will always support me, care for me, and love me. i need someone who i can really3x feel calm by just looking at your face everyday, because i need someone that can be part of me and my family, someone that i'm really comfortable to be with.


i need someone who is independant, responsible, loving and suitable for me by sharing our similarity and differences. the most important thing is to be myself whenever i'm with her / him and same goes to her / him. there should not be a thing that i would change about you, because when i meet the right one, you are the best, just the way you are. hoping for the time to come for me to meet someone right one fine day in the future. insyaAllah.


(^_^)

No comments: